7th October 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Nasik?

I am vishakha naik.nw in 3rd year Electronics and communication engineering...i want to do internship in HAL, nasik.Pls give me details abt it.

17th September 2016, 01:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Nasik?

Being a 3rd year student of electronics and communication, you can apply for internship at HAL, Nasik. The training is provided only to a team from a college and not to any single candidate. Having a reference at HAL is very important. If you have someone working there, then the whole process will become very easy for you.

The other way is, register yourself at HAL, contact the training & placement cell of your college and send an official letter to the HR department of HAL. In the letter mention that you want to do internship and your area of interest.

Take a noc from the college, prepare a resume attach the relevant documents required and address it to the HR department of HAL with the letter.

If your resume gets selected, then you will be called for interview and hence, selection will be done after that.

But keep one thing in mind, you should do all these preparations in a group. Single application for internship will be ignored by HAL.
1st March 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship provided by Hindustan aeronautics ltd nashik for M.Tech.students.?
20th April 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I M.Yaswanth completed Mechanical Engineering in 2017.So I want Join hal internship so can you send please pdf file of HAL graduation Application Form sir. Email:[email protected]
13th April 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Sayoni nag, completed 4 semester in Electronic Instrumentation Engineering at SRM Institute of Technology. I wish to do the internship course from HAL Nashik (Ozhar MiG)
during the summer vacation.
Please tell me procedure to apply for subject course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?