28th October 2021, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a relationship certificate if my father is an Ex-Armyman?

How can i get a relationship certificate if my father is an ex-armyman?
What are the procedure needed for getting relationship certificate??? The zilla Sanik board says that they give these certificate early and there is so many corruption done in some state in India . so they stop to giving this.

so where i get this certificate..?????

30th October 2021, 11:28 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get a relationship certificate if my father is an Ex-Armyman?

To get an Army Relationship Certificate, you need to visit the Headquarters of yours father's Regiment. Carry these documents, Father's Service number and Part II Order Number ( not compulsory ). They will issue you a Relationship Certificate In Respect of Your Father.
31st October 2021, 03:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a relationship certificate if my father is an Ex-Armyman?

Apply through Zila sainik board or directly along with photocopy Of discharge book.
Documents required are
Copy of part || order
Copy of kindred roll
Sponsor certificate, countersigned by
CO/ OC unit .
Copy of discharge book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?