16th June 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army for 12th passed candidate whose father was an Armyman?

Sir
How should i join in indian army ,
my father was also an army man,
i have done +2 ,pls i am so much serious to this job,
waiting for your kind reply
thank you

6th July 2014, 10:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for 12th passed candidate whose father was an Armyman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
How should i join in indian army ,
my father was also an army man,
i have done +2 ,pls i am so much serious to this job,
waiting for your kind reply
thank you

To join in Indian Army after +2 you need to write the entrance exam as it is the general procedure for it and there are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for joining in the force.

And as with your qualification of completed +2,you can apply for the entrance exam which is the NDA exam,and to tell about this exam it is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year twice as a NDA I and NDA II.

To apply for this exam you would need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the exam and they are:

The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard and the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate as per the Martial status as they are only eligible for applying.

The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years of age and the education qualification needed for joining in Indian Army is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and apart from all these the candidate need to be Physically fit to apply for the NDA exam

The candidate who satisfied all these criteria for the exam can apply for the exam though:

# ONLINE
# OFFLINE

If you have more doubts regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th April 2015, 12:27 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for 12th passed candidate whose father was an Armyman?

With 12th qualifciation , you can apply for the different posts as well as NDA exam to join in Army.

You can apply for the post of Soldier in Army.

You can apply for the NDA exam also to join in army. For the exam , your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only
You shouldbe a citizen of India. You shouldbe an unmarried Male candidate.

Selection process of nda exam is ,

1. written exam
2. ssb interview
3. medical test

exam syllabus is ,

1. Maths = 300 marks
2. General ability = 600 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?