26th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get my father's name corrected in 10th certificate?

Hello Sir, I'm Sajid from Kolkata. My father's name spelling is wrong in 10th certificate. I want to change my father's name. So, how can I change my father's name tell me Sir. What kind of documents are necessary for this? I was passout in WBBSCE 2015. So, please send me Email
(My [email protected])

26th September 2016, 03:47 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: How to get my father's name corrected in 10th certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I'm Sajid from Kolkata. My father's name spelling is wrong in 10th certificate. I want to change my father's name. So, how can I change my father's name tell me Sir. What kind of documents are necessary for this? I was passout in WBBSCE 2015. So, please send me Email
(My [email protected])
To get correction in father's name you should write a prior application form to the school principal and ask him/her to rectify your spelling of father's name.
If this did not work or it get delayed and delayed, you can also write an application form to your concerned board and submit it physically to it's address.
Address of WBBSCE is Nivedita Bhawan, Block DJ-8, Sector-II, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
and it's official Website is http://wbbse.org/
26th September 2016, 04:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get your father's name corrected in 10th certificate at first you have to contact the board officials regarding the mistake. Write an application to the head of WBBSCE board requesting for change in father's name.

You have to attach a photocopy of your father's identity proof with the application, make sure that the documents are attested by the principal of your school. Address the documents to the board's office with the adequate amount of fee required. After some days you will get the new certificate with the name corrected on it.

You can also contact your school authorities from where you passed out regarding the matter and the school will do all the necessary formalities.
26th September 2016, 04:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get your father's name corrected in your 10th standard certificate, you need to contact the respective school office where you have pursued 10th standard. They will guide you how to approach the WBBSCE Board to get your father's name corrected in your 10th standard certificate. You need to apply for correction in 10th standard certificate by contacting the WBBSCE Board directly or through school and submit the application form. You need to submit some identity proof like Aadhar Card, Ration Card, etc., for verification of your father's name. Then, they will correct your father's name in 10th standard certificate and will issue you the new 10th standard certificate.
26th September 2016, 05:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To change your Father's name in class 10th passing certificate, you first have to contact to the Board office of WBBSE. Contact to the concerned person of the Board stating him/her your issue thoroughly. I am sure they will help you at their best. Carry one legal identity proof of your Father in order to show them the correct name of your Father which is to be corrected.
26th September 2016, 07:24 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

What you need to do is to visit your school with ID the certificate & written statement. Also keep your father’s Id proof like PAN or Driving License for correction. Submit the documents to the clerk & also speak to the principal or head clerk to follow the exact procedure. It will be changed without hassle.
27th September 2016, 01:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should provide a written application to the school as well as to the council of board education referring the issues you are facing. You should also provide the exact correct spelling of your father's name along with a supporting document's photocopy and I am sure you will be helped.
7th May 2017, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

In my 10th marksheet my fathers name is XY Z but my father's correct name is X Y Z .should I write my father's correct name in 12 registration form
2nd April 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir in my 10th certificate my father name is Dinesh Kumar Gupta and in my 12 certificate it is Dinesh Kumar. I want to correct my 10 certificate removing Gupta help me
6th March 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

My name is S NASEER AHMED 1989 -90 BACH At MGM high school HINDUPUR ANANTAPUR A P My Father Name is mistake Sir how to correct my school certificate s please help me Sir.
5th January 2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir How to spelling mistake change my mothers name in ssc memo in telangana
29th March 2022, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CHANGE MY FATHER NAME IN 10TH AND 12TH CERTIFICATE. IN CERTIFICATE ONE LETTER IS MISSING IN MY FATHER NAME
19th August 2022, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

My father name is Padmasen Putel but in bse certificate and marksheet it is Padmasana Putel how can I change it
please suggest me my email ID- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?