5th March 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?

Hello
I am student of B.Tech ECE. How do I get registration in NTPC For Industrial Summer Training? Give me some name of company from where can I do Industrial Training in Summer in Lucknow related to my branch.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  2. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  4. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  5. List of the companies which conduct industrial training/summer internship for M.Tech student
  6. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  10. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  11. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  12. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  14. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  15. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  17. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  18. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
3rd March 2016, 06:26 PM
vinoth1921

Default Re: How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?

NTPC does not actually post notification to recruit students for internship, they post notification only to recruit Engineers and Management trainees. You have to know some reference in order to join as an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?