27th July 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for training in Airtel? Before which semester to apply for it?

I am doing b.tech in ece. I want to know how can i registered for training in airtel and how much time before.my training is from dec.plz reply as soon as possobile

Related Questions:
  1. How to register for training at Airtel? How much early to apply?
  2. What is the procedure for applying for training in airtel?
  3. How can I apply for Training programme in Airtel being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  4. How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel
  5. How to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel
  6. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  7. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  9. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do training in HR companies in Delhi? What is the training procedure of AIRTEL in HR?
  11. How can I get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech?
  12. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  13. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  14. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  15. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  16. Can I be eligible to do CA after completing B.Com with 52%? I have finished 2nd PU with 55%
  17. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  18. How to apply for Supervisor in Airtel Communication? How to get an interview appointment?
15th October 2017, 06:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register for training in Airtel? Before which semester to apply for it?

In order to apply for internship in Airtel, you should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. You have to get a reference letter from the training and placement cell of your college and fill up the training application form. Now attach both of them along with your resume and send it to the HR department of the company. You will be called to attend an interview after clearing which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?