11th July 2011, 09:03 PM
nupur_sood

Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?

Hello! I am pursuing in ECE. Presently i am in 7th semester. I hav to do training with project in my 8th semester. please suggest me where to apply for it with complete procedure.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. How to do training in 8th semester? In which companies can I do training? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  4. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  6. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  7. Where can i get industrial training for four months during 8th semester? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do training in reputed company? I am a B.Tech 8th semester student
  10. Can I apply for Training in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  11. Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?
  12. Should I do any extra course to get job being a B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  14. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  15. Can I get a government job after scoring 52% in ECE? I am a 8th semester student
  16. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  18. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
12th July 2011, 09:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nupur_sood View Post
Hello! I am pursuing in ECE. Presently i am in 7th semester. I hav to do training with project in my 8th semester. please suggest me where to apply for it with complete procedure.
thank you.
dear friend,

If you want to continue with this core subject then all the below companies offer jobs.
ISRO
DRDO
SAMEER
BSNL
HAL
BARC
IGARC
All India Radio
Postal and Telegrah Dept.
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD.

Orelse if you want to join IT companies, then you are always welcome in all IT companies like

TCS
CTS
IBM
WIPRO
HP
L&T
INFOSYS
TECH MAHINDRA
etc

all the best
12th July 2011, 09:30 PM
digvijaygarg

You can apply in many companies which include
BSNL
ALCATEL-LUCENT
BHARTI
VODAFONE
IDEA
TATA
ARICENT
13th July 2011, 07:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The final year project is something which is very important for engineering student’s career. It shows his mode of thinking and reasoning. Firstly, you will have to think of a good topic to do your project on. There are organizations like ISRO, Brahmos, DRDO, who give one month training and also a chance to do their final year project with them. Companies like Reliance and Airtel also give training and project facility for eligible candidates in their communication sector.
2nd February 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what is criteria if we want project training /final year trainig from reliance,vodafone,idea,tata docomo in communnication sector.i am student of be/ece eight semester
6th December 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i doing 8 sem training as bts engg... is its good for me
28th October 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Technofist,a project developing company is good ...u can implement your ideas and learn much more ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?