24th September 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel

dear sir, my name is Sanjeev kumar and i am pursuing B.tech in ECE and currently i am in 3rd year. sir i want to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel. so sir please reply me with the complete procedure for the application at airtel.
my email is: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel
  2. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does Telecommunication companies like Vodafone, Reliance and Airtel provides unpaid summer training?
  4. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  5. Inplant training or summer training in DRDO for 4 to 5 weeks?
  6. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  7. How to do 4 weeks summer training in HAL Bangalore?
  8. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  9. Summer training in Advance Java at IBM, Lucknow for 4 weeks?
  10. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  11. How to register for summer training for period of 4 to 6 weeks for HCL?
  12. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  13. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  14. How to apply for internship in a telecom company? and in which companies?
  15. Few weeks Summer Training or Summer Internship for B.E./B.Tech? -- [New]
  16. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  17. What is the procedure for applying for training in airtel?
  18. How can I register for training in Airtel? Before which semester to apply for it?
12th February 2013, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel

sir i want to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel.
so sir please reply me with the registration procedure for the application in airtel.
[email protected]
9th April 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR I WANNA DO TRAINING VIA YOUR COMPANEY PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I APPLY...........
[email protected]
8th June 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
i am a b-tech student of electronics and communication branch form Dehradun inst. of technology,Dehradun. As it is mandatory for me to train under a well known-ed company related to my field and also i am interested in the field of telecommunications i would be obliged to work as an intern in your company for necessity of my degree and also for my own work experience. I would be thankful to the concerned authority if you could provide me steps to apply as an intern for a short duration of time(6 weeks) so that i will be nurtured by the quality of work experience provided by your company.
i would be obliged if you could kindly provide me information regarding the internship programme.

thanking you
Your's sincerely
Anand Chhetri
7th July 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am of student of b.tech 3rd year of electronics and communication .i want to traning after 6th sem from your company .sir plz tell me what are the procedure for doing this of your company

[email protected]
20th March 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i'm a student of ece 2nd sem and i want to do summer traning.so,i requst you to plz say the procedure of it..
my id [email protected]
1st April 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, my name is Mounika and i am pursuing B.tech in ECE and currently i am in 3rd year. sir i want to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel. so sir please reply me with the complete procedure for the application at airtel.
my email is: [email protected]
9th April 2014, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Please mail me your resume so that I can forward that to the HR Department of Bharti Airtel

Thanks and Regards
Alan Paul
Senior Technical Supervison
Bharti Airtel
[email protected]
11th June 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,i need tio attend intership at airtel,bsnl...am third yr student santhippriya...how to do this....pls mail me [email protected]
28th June 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

is it Airtel is good platform for training purpose for E.C branch students?? my email id [email protected]
18th November 2014, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

sir.
I m Akash sharma
pursuing btech from Bsa college of engg.and tech.
presently I m in 3rd year

airtel is the best telecommunication company amount is and I always wants to be a integral part of this name
advise me about the procedure of joining with your name as a trainee
21st January 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
I am studying ece 3rd year.I want to do internship in bharati airtel .So please send me the details and applying process to this mail id
[email protected]
27th January 2016, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
I am studying ece 3rd year.I want to do internship in bharati airtel .So please send me the details and applying process to this mail id
[email protected]
4th February 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am harsha suman,3rd year student pursuing computer science enggineering with specialization in telecom informatics. Bharti airtel is the best telecommunication company and as related to my domain i want to be part of bharti airtel.please mail me all information regarding internship at [email protected]
17th March 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

My self shraddha dhake. I am interested in doing summer internship program at bharti airtel.Recently i am studying in 3rd year electronics and telecommunication.branch. I request you to please let me know the procedure for internship job.

Regards,
Shraddha dhake
[email protected]
19th April 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
With due respect, Myself Akash Goenka Student of SRM University pursuing B.Tech in Information and Telecommunications Engineering very Keenly interested in working with such a rapidly growing company and renowned
Brand.
5th April 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the procedure of applying for 6 week internship or training at airtel ..please mail me at [email protected]
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?