23rd February 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I send request for training to companies being an ICSI Professional student?

Respected Sir,
How can I send request to companies for training? I am pursuing ICSI Professional programme. Please help me to find out. Thank you!

27th February 2016, 10:55 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: How can I send request for training to companies being an ICSI Professional student?

** For applying for the industrial training firstly you need NOC certificate from your college if you do not have NOC certificate then you can not apply for the industrial training in any company.
** Then go through the office of that company in which you want to do training and take the application form for the training.
** Fill it with the full detailed and submit it with the NOC certificate.
** If you know any person who is currently working in that company then you can give his name as a reference person.
** If your name will be short listed then they will call you for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?