15th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How can a Mechanical Engineering student do training from Barauni Thermal Power Station?

I am 3rd year student of Mechanical Engineering at Techno India, Kolkata. I want to do training at Barauni Thermal Power Station. Please inform me about the training and its procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get training at Barauni IOCL or thermal power plant, Barauni
  2. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  3. Procedure to do training in Barauni Thermal Power Plant after Polytechnic with Electrical stream?
  4. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm student of polytechnic in 3rd year from Electrical
  5. How to enroll for training in Thermal Power Plant Engineering at Mejia Thermal Power Station, West Bengal? How much stipend they give?
  6. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Training in any Thermal Power Plants for B.E. Mechanical 6th semester student?
  8. How to apply for training at Patratu Thermal Power Station
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mettur Thermal Power Station for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  10. Possibilities to do training at Sabarmati Thermal Power Station, Gujarat for Ph.D in Nuclear Science student?
  11. How to make my career in Thermal Power Station? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Koradi Thermal Power Station?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Dr Narla Tata Rao Thermal Power Station for BTech Mechanical final semester student? -- [New]
  16. How may I apply for implant training in thermal station, Mettur? I am pursuing B.Tech with mechanical engineering stream from Sengunther engineering college
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  18. Should I join Jadavpur and NPTI for Power Engineering course? Do Power Engineers work in Thermal Power Station or can they work anywhere?
18th October 2017, 11:46 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Mechanical Engineering student do training from Barauni Thermal Power Station?

You have to write an application requesting about the internship to the HR department of the company (NH31, Barauni, Begusarai, Bihar 851116, ph - 085276 88584). After that you have to contact the company and get the details of the remaining selection procedure. They will call you after you get shortlisted and will ask to submit the necessary documents.
22nd February 2020, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Mechanical Engineering student do training from Barauni Thermal Power Station?

I am student of btech 2nd year,electrical and electronics engineering from jawaharlal nehru technological University Hyderabad. I want to do internship at barauni thermal power plant. What is the procedure please tell....
9th February 2021, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of Mechanical Engineering at Techno India, Kolkata. I want to do training at Barauni Thermal Power Station. Please inform me about the training and its procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?