20th May 2016, 09:32 PM
Krraushan4

Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?

Sir
I am student of 2nd year EE stream of engineering.
My questions is: How can I apply for summer training in ntpc plant, and what are the requirements for this?

21st May 2016, 02:14 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?

Hello,

NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) is one the Maha-ratna companies of India. Its a government organisation. And if you are doing a summer training from any of the NTPC, then is very beneficial as it help you to visualize the process of thermal power generation, switch-gears present and their operations, Sub-station knowledge and various other technical practical in electrical and mechanical field.

If you are interested for the summer training from the NTPC, then it is necessary that you are pursuing a degree/diploma courses in the field of electrical, power, mechanical, EEE branch.

The process to apply is based on first come first serve basis, so one have to be quick to book the slot of training well in advance.

Now, you have to get the letter from the college that you want to pursue the summer training from NTPC. And then that letter you have to send to the HRD NTPC responsible for the summer training, they would contact you for the training period. Also if you have ant relative working in NTPC then you would be given a preference for the training there.
5th June 2021, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?

Sir I am the student of mechanical engineering 4th semester i want to do my summer internship at NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur how can i apply of it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?