23rd April 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do implant training in IOCL? Address to send bonafide certificates?

Hello sir,
I want to do implant training in iocl. plz tell me what is the procedure. i am a student of b.tech, 3rd year, mechanical and also i want to know the postal address so that i can send the bonafide cirtificates there...

28th March 2023, 06:24 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How to do implant training in IOCL? Address to send bonafide certificates?

To apply for an implant training program in IOCL, you need to follow these steps:

Visit the official website of IOCL and check for any available notification related to implant training.
Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification (generally, a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in your current course is required).
If eligible, fill out the application form with all necessary details and attach the bonafide certificate from your college. You may also be asked to attach a resume and a statement of purpose.
Submit the application form along with the required documents to the address specified in the notification or on the website.
Regarding the postal address, it is better to check the official website of IOCL as the address may change from time to time. However, you can generally send your application and bonafide certificates to the following address:

Chief Manager (HR),
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Haldia Refinery,
P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery,
Dist.: Purba Medinipur,
West Bengal - 721606

I hope this information helps you in applying for an implant training program in IOCL. Remember to keep track of the notifications and deadlines, and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before applying. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?