18th April 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Full working project on few new and interesting topics for minor project on vb 6.0?

hello friend,
m rashmi,m in bca 3rd yr.i hav to submit my minor project on vb as front end and oracle or ms acess as back end .plz send me full working project on few new and interesting topics vid full synopsis,dfd ,erd,and codes.i will be very thankfull to u.plz send them fast n also send me few new topics to make project on.
thank you

28th March 2023, 07:23 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Full working project on few new and interesting topics for minor project on vb 6.0?

I would advise you to avoid asking for pre-built projects and instead focus on creating your own unique project. This will not only help you learn more but also showcase your creativity and problem-solving skills to potential employers in the future.

In terms of topics, here are a few suggestions that could make for interesting and challenging projects:

Online shopping cart application
Hotel management system
Library management system
Inventory management system
Student information system

For each of these topics, you can create a detailed synopsis outlining the purpose, features, and benefits of the application. You can then create a data flow diagram (DFD) to show how data flows through the different components of the system. An entity-relationship diagram (ERD) can also be used to illustrate the relationships between entities in the database.

Regarding the code, it's important to write original code rather than copying from other sources. You can use resources like Stack Overflow and documentation guides to help you write the code for your project.

I hope this advice helps you in creating a successful minor project. Remember to focus on creating something unique and challenging that showcases your skills and knowledge in the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?