9th December 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Where should I apply to do three months winter training in EEE in Jammu & Kashmir? Procedure to do it?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Tech EEE and want to do three months winter training from Jammu & Kashmir. Where should I apply for it? What is the criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training at NTPC, Jammu and Kashmir after 4th semester of EEE? Whole criteria and duration of training? -- [New]
  2. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  3. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  4. How a Jammu & Kashmir migrant can apply for CET? How may I get the application forms for the same? I am staying at Blore
  5. Winter Training for 6 months in SAIL for B.Tech graduate?
  6. What is the procedure for doing training in DRDO? I am student of Government Engineering College Bharatpur, Rajasthan and belongs from Jammu and Kashmir
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months industrial training for EEE students in BHEL
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Bharti Airtel, Aircel or Idea Cellular for EEE 4th year student in NCR and Delhi?
  9. List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir?
  10. Starting salary for Junior Civil Engineer in Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  12. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  13. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  16. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can i join Bachelor of Tourism Studies course being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  18. List of companies offering 2 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?