1st July 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do industrial training in NTPC, BHEL, SMIENS and so on companies?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am a student of Electrical & Electronics Engineering and I just completed my B.Tech 4th semester. Is it necessary to opt for any kind of training right now? if so,how do i enroll myself in such training programs and what are the criteria for doing it for companies like NTPC, BHE, SIEMENS, HAVELLS ,HPL,KOLORS etc?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which companies can I apply for industrial training while in 3rd year B.Tech EEE?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  4. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  5. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  6. Procedure for registration in BHEL, NTPC, BSNL?
  7. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  8. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  9. Is it possible to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do training in NTPC, DRDO and BHEL?
  11. Procedure to get Industrial Training at NTPC, Farakka?
  12. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  13. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  14. What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?
  15. Eligibility to do Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical students?
  16. Knowledge about training offered by NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL and Indian Railways?
  17. Am I eligible for job in companies like SAIL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC?
  18. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
2nd July 2016, 05:10 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do industrial training in NTPC, BHEL, SMIENS and so on companies?

Yes, you are required to pursue summer training two times during your bachelor's degree. After completion of second year of bachelor's degree, you are eligible for industrial training. To pursue industrial training in NTPC, BHEL, SIEMENS, HAVELLS, HPL etc you must have to score 55% marks in your graduation exams.
You have to submit your application in the HRD section of the company. If the concern authority approves your application for training, then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?