19th March 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Bharti Airtel, Aircel or Idea Cellular for EEE 4th year student in NCR and Delhi?

Dear Sir,
My name is Rajiv Agarwal and I am pursuing B.Tech in EEE stream. Currently I am in 4th year. I want to do 6 months Industrial Training in Bharti Airtel, Aircel or Idea Cellular. My 8th semester will consist of full training. So please reply me with the complete procedure for the application. I want to do my training in Delhi or NCR.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training? 9 27th February 2022 10:35 AM
How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training? 5 10th March 2016 03:26 PM
Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student? 2 14th June 2015 11:28 AM
Information about industrial training for MCA student? Names of the software companies? Where an I apply for industrial training? 15 19th December 2013 10:34 PM