16th January 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)?

I am Electrical Engineering student and currently in Kanpur. I want to do internship from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC). Please tell me how can I do internship from here?

18th January 2018, 09:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)?

You can visit the official website of ONGC (http://www.ongcindia.com) and open the careers page. Then select the area of your training and submit your resume. Now you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and send it to the HR department of the company. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the company then you can get the opportunity for internship.
18th January 2018, 10:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)?

To do internship from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), you should have to contact the ONGC office directly and enquire about the internship details like duration, fees, project type, etc.,. If you are satisfied with the internship details they provided, you need to obtain NOC from your college department HOD and submit it in ONGC for doing your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?