3rd October 2011, 02:39 PM
vijay0127

Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?

i am vijay kumar ram
i want know Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE, 62% in 12th and54% in 10th class? i am sc student.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 53.9% in EEE, 71.5% in 12th and 71% in 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  4. How to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech from EEE?
  5. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Best option between government job and private job?
  8. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  9. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  10. How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?
  11. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  12. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  14. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job? -- [New]
  15. Details of part time job in government sector for EEE student?
  16. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  17. Private sector job for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  18. Job in government or private sector after scoring 57.2% in 10th, 78.4% in 12th compartment?
5th January 2012, 08:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?

In order to get a job with either government or private sector you have to appear for entrance test. There are several jobs with government of India both in respective state government and in central government. Exams are conducted by State PSC, UPSC, SSC etc. For bank exams IBPS conducts both clerical and PO exams for a cluster of banks, other banks conduct their own entrance test. Candidates who pass the concerned exam are called for group discussion and face personal interview conducted by the respective board. Regarding getting a job with private companies you have to appear for personal interviews or give entrance exam or prepare projects as per the recruitment policy of the concerned organization. As per the eligibility it varies for the post for which you will apply for the post. For government jobs generally a graduate or equivalent from recognized institution can appear for several of the exams.
25th April 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?

can i get a job in BSNL with 73% aggregate in B.tech jntu university and what is the process to gain job in BSNL
4th August 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

what types of jobs is best in eee for more than 70%?
18th July 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can with eee i can got job in private power sector limited companies.
2nd August 2013, 04:43 PM
mwr

Smile Re: Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?

In Most of the private sector company the cut off marks for a engineering graduate to apply is 60%. you scored 72% so I think you can apply in almost every MNCs. there is also 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST candidate.

you are also eligible for applying in almost every government job.

So prepare yourself for entrance exam..

Best of Luck..
14th February 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i completed my BTECh in eee specialization....how to get job in BSNL? plz suggest??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?