6th August 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in core companies after completing B.Tech?

i want to know is the number very importent for getting a job in core companies after completing b.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  2. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  3. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  4. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  5. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  6. How to apply in core companies and how to get updates about these exams?
  7. How to work in Core Companies after completing B.E ECE with 82%
  8. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  9. How to get a job in core companies after completing B.Tech?
  10. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  12. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  13. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  14. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  15. How to get a job in core company after completing B.E in ECE with 62%
  16. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  17. List of Core Companies in Visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE to apply for Job?
  18. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
30th June 2015, 06:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in core companies after completing B.Tech?

If you want to get placed in core companies of your stream, the best way to do is to appear for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering.

Candidates from different streams of engineering like Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering etc give GATE exam and score top ranks to get placed in various public sector undertakings like:

>>National Thermal Power Corporation.

>>Steel Authority of India Limited.

>>Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited.

>>Gas Authority of India Limited.

>>Indian Oil Corporation Limited and many more.

Top rankers of different streams of engineering generally upto 500-600 are eligible for getting shortlisted or to apply for the recruitment process of these PSUs.

So from my point of view you should aim to crack GATE exam with top rank so as to get placed in core companies.

If you want to get placed in private core companies of your stream, you need to clear:

1. Aptitude Round

2. Technical Interview.

3. Human Resource Interview.
3rd January 2022, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in core companies after completing B.Tech?

Inspite of taking gate exam is there any another way of getting core job after btech ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?