16th January 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to do two months internship in Food Technology from Modern Food Industries (India) Limited (MFIL)?

I am in final year of Food Technology and willing to do two month internship from Modern Food Industries (India) Limited (MFIL). Please tell me criteria to do internship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one should I opt, farm machinery or food processing?
  2. What is the qualification criteria to apply for 6 months Internship in Dietetics & Food Service Management from AIIMS?
  3. Procedure to get internship training in B.Sc Food & Beverage Technology at Britannia Industries? Is this company best for it?
  4. Can a B.Sc Food Technologist get job in Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar & Industries Limited? Which type of post I can get?
  5. Which books should I prefer for Food Technology of GATE XE exam?
  6. Marks required and eligibility criteria to get job in Dharnendra Agro Food Industries Limited after B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. What is the scope of food technology?
  8. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  9. Eligibility criteria for working in Food Preservation or Food Technology section?
  10. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in Germany with scholarship?
  14. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  15. What is the admission process followed for enrolling for M.Sc Food Technology course in NG Ranga University?
  16. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Automobile MNC companies offering 3 months Internship to Mechanical final year student in Southern India? Possibility to get food, accommodation or stipend?
  18. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
18th January 2018, 09:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to do two months internship in Food Technology from Modern Food Industries (India) Limited (MFIL)?

In order to get internship from Modern Food Industries India Ltd, you can directly visit the HR department and request them about the internship application process. The admin department will help you to apply for internship. You have to submit a reference letter from your college with your resume. Now you have to follow the further instructions of the company. After clearing all the selection process you can start your training.

Address: P10, Taratala Road, New Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700053, Phone: 033 2401 4232
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?