24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Petroleum Engineering from ONGC?

I am student of 3rd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering and would like to do internship. How can I get the chance to do internship from government companies like ONGC?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Petroleum 6th semester student?
  2. Internship options except ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  3. Refinery Internship in ONGC for BTech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  4. How to join internship in ONGC while studying B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in ONGC and HOU after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  6. Internship related to Hydrocarbon Exploration in ONGC for B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  7. Does Oil India Limited, Reliance Petroleum, ONGC and Petronet LNG invites application for internship in Petrochemical engineering? Procedure for it?
  8. How can I get job in ONGC after completing B.E. in Petroleum Engineering?
  9. ONGC GT papers for Petroleum branch?
  10. Syllabus and previous year papers of Graduate Trainee exam of ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  11. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  12. Syllabus and previous year question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee?
  13. How does Hindustan Petroleum selects for internship in Petrochemical engineering? How long I should do internship?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for petroleum engineering internship?
  15. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Petroleum student? -- [New]
  16. Petroleum engineering question papers of ONGC GT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of companies offering Internship to Petroleum students
  18. Internship in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
26th February 2018, 12:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Petroleum Engineering from ONGC?

In order to apply for internship at ONGC, you have to visit their official website, select the area of training and fill up the online application form. Then you have to contact your college and get the training application form. Now send the letter with your resume to the head office of ONGC. If you re eligible for their organisation, then they will call you for the interview after clearing which you can start your training.

For recruitment queries: http://[email protected]

Career web: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/con.../Home/Careers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?