24th February 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship from Electronics Corporation of India?

Sir, I am Electrical & Electronics Engineering students and would like to do internship from Electronics Corporation of India. Please tell me how can I do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to secure job in Electronics Corporation of India Limited being an ECE candidate?
  2. Does Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. offer an Internship in BTech Metallurgical student? -- [New]
  3. When the Internship notification will be published in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd.?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  5. How to do internship in EEE branch from ECIL?
  6. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student?
  7. Where Oracle Corporation offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) in India?
  8. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply?
  10. How to do internship in Electronics & Electrical Engineering from Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited (ELCOT)?
  11. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  12. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  14. Does Boeing Internship Corporation of India, Delhi offer Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  17. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  18. Vacancies in Electronics Corporation of India Limited for ECE graduate?
25th February 2018, 10:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship from Electronics Corporation of India?

To do internship from Electronics Corporation of India, you have to contact the office directly. You have to enquire about the internship details like fee, duration, project type, etc., directly by visiting the office. You have to obtain the NOC from your college departure HOD and submit it in the company for starting your internship at Electronics Corporation of India.
26th February 2018, 01:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship from Electronics Corporation of India?

Write an internship request application in which you have to mention all the details of the training and the area of your training. Then contact your college and get a reference letter regarding the internship. Now send the application and reference letter with your resume to the admin department of Electronics Corporation of India. They have their own selection criteria to recruit the eligible candidates. So, if you are eligible then they will allow you for the training after clearing the selection process.

Add: Dakshinapan Shopping Complex, G-15, Kolkata, West Bengal 700068, Phone: 033 2423 7711, web: http://www.ecil.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?