9th January 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How to do Junior Teacher training from Haryana?

How Junior basic training can be done from Haryana teachers job or B Ed. courses can be done , what is the fees

16th January 2014, 05:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do Junior Teacher training from Haryana?

Yes you may either go through the Junior Basic Training or else through the B.Ed Qualification .

This training mainly impart and how to make a learning pleasure . For this , just 12th class qualification is necessary , in that you must have secured a minimum of 50% in Academics to apply .

Even those with a higher qualification are also allowed to appear for the course . And in most of the institutes there will be an entrance test.

Usually the duration of the course is 2 years . There are many government and private institutes making training in this area. The fees is comparatively less in Government institutes .

Junior basic training is the brainchild of the education department of the government of India .

This is with a view to develop skills in JBT Teacher training so that all round development of children viz intellectual , physical and emotional could be catered to by their mentors .

For this the minimum qualification is only 12th class . But Of course higher qualification is also allowed .

For that you need to pass Common entrance test , in which you will have to get 40% marks . You will be given 100 question of multiple choices .

There will be a category of questions like Hindi , Numerical , General knowledge , English and more

Usually the minimum age allowed is 17 years and the maximum age can be of 28 years for all the candidates .I think the below colleges offering this Junior basic training in education are :

> District Institute of education and Training

> Shanti Niketan College of Education

> S.P.S Janata College of Education and more
28th May 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Junior Teacher training from Haryana?

I have passed 2 with 69 points and now I want to do jbt from haryana now plz let me know what should be done to do jbt.and suggest me a college in panchkula
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?