11th March 2011, 01:48 PM
ranbir singh dagar

Syllabus for Haryana Junior Lecturer in Economics?

Very good afternoon to every one . Here i want to know about the syllbus of haryana junior lecture in economics

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Junior Chemistry Lecturer post in Haryana Education Department if selected but having Colour Blindness?
  2. What are the physical fitness requirements for ias/indian forest service? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  4. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
  5. Which is the famous coaching centre in Hyderbad for Junior Lecturer ECE
  6. Whether preparing for JRF in Management is beneficial to pursue Ph.D in Management? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Best coaching centres for Junior Lecturer(chemistry) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer Competitive Exam
  8. Eligibility test of lecturer in Haryana? In which month the state exam be held?
  9. How to get a Junior Lecturer post in a government college?
  10. Am I eligible to get a lecturer job in education department Haryana? I have done MA in maths from IASE university through correspondence and passed HTET for maths lectures
  11. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  12. Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?
  13. Interviews for the post of Hindi Lecturer in Haryana?
  14. How to do Junior Teacher training from Haryana?
  15. How may I do B.Tech in civil engineering? I'm a junior engineering at Haryana irrigation department
  16. How to become a lecturer in junior college of commerce or business communication? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for Junior college lecturer as currently working in private firm?
  18. Am I eligible for lecturer in government aided college in Tamilnadu? I am having Ph.D in Economics
30th April 2011, 11:06 PM
pk827

Default Re: Syllabus for Haryana Junior Lecturer in Economics?

hi...
one of my friend tried for this exam once. He got the syllabus from somewhere.... n today, I m posting it here, so that U could get, what you want. Here it is :

ECONOMICS :

I. 1. National Economic Accounting, National Income Analysis Generation and Distribution of Income and
related aggregates: Gross National Product, Net National Product, Gross Domestic Product & Net
Domestic Product (at market prices and factor costs): at constant and current prices.
2. Price Theory: Law of Demand: Utility analysis and Indifference Curve techniques, Consumer
equilibrium, Cost curves and their relationships; equilibrium of a firm under different market
structures; pricing of factors of Production.
3. Money and Banking: Definitions and functions of money (M1, M2 M3): Credit creation; Credit;
Sources, Costs and availability; theories of the Demand for money.
4. International Trade: The theory of comparative costs; Recardian Hockseher Ohlin; the balance of
payments and the adjustment mechanism. Trade theory and economic growth and development.
5. Economic growth and development; Meaning and measurement; characteristics of under
development; rate and pattern, Modern Growth; Sources of growth distribution and growth-problems
of growth of developing economics.
II. Indian Economy-India’s economy since Independence; trends in population growth since 1951,
Population and poverty; general trends in National Income and related aggregates; Planning in India
Objectives, Strategy and rate and pattern of growth; problems of Industrialization strategy;
Agricultural growth since Independence with special reference to food-grains; unemployment; nature
of the problem and possible solution, Public Finance and Economic Policy.
III. Identification of backward regions and the problems of regional development with special reference to Hayana....

Now Enjoy...
10th June 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Statistics in economics is included in syllabus or not
16th August 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
i m aman deep
i have done graduation with Honours School of economics ,than M.A. in economics now done B.ED.
for making combination i apply for additional in English and political science of B.A. second year .But kuk rejected my form by said that HONOURS students are not allowed for additional .In B.ED. my teaching subjects are English and social science. i want to know that it will create any problem in government recruitment and can i fill the HARYANA STET
of category of B.ED.
THANK YOU SIR
send me answer as soon as possible at [email protected]
24th September 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I am working in bank and want to be a teacher.I have done (b.Com hons) and masters in economics. Plz advice me for the same.

send me a answer at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?