23rd September 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How to do Major project in BHEL without reference?

I am doing my final year BE In EEE , how to do the major project in BHEL without reference?

26th January 2018, 11:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Major project in BHEL without reference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my final year BE In EEE , how to do the major project in BHEL without reference?

Students who are studying electrical or mechanical or civil or Computer Science/It or Electronics or Metallurgy engineering can apply for internships (projects) in BHEL. Candidates have to apply to the General Manager of the HR Department - BHEL (concerned branch) for internships. They have to apply through their college training and placement cell for internships with covering letter, NOC from their college and resume. Hiring of interns is based on the availability of the mentors in BHEL. Students have to pay some amount for the internships. Some students are interviewed over the telephone before selection also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?