10th August 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do SAP FICO training after B.Com? Procedure and fee structure for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com last year and I have also good knowledge of TLLY and ERP9. Now I want to get SAP FICO training
. Please tell me procedure and fee structure for it?

14th April 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do SAP FICO training after B.Com? Procedure and fee structure for it?

After graduation fees structure of sap for 1 or half year course and best training and placement?
22nd July 2017, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do SAP FICO training after B.Com? Procedure and fee structure for it?

Hello sir I'm completed B.com In Telugu medium now I have do for mba so sap it is possible , because I have no eng fluency problem tell me suggestions please?
20th January 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have completed m.com course and knowledge of TALLY ERP9. Please explain me about SAP FICO course details, fee structure, duration of course best institute in Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?