6th June 2017, 11:47 PM
uthappa km

Can I do SAP training while doing B.Com course in parallel?

I am doing my B.Com I have thought of doing SAP training so I am confused weather to select it or not because it should be helpful for my future days so I want to know weather it is better to select it or not and also about its fee please I need your reply?

Related Questions:
  1. What Module I should select to do SAP Training after completing B.Com? Benefits of doing SAP Training?
  2. What kind of SAP Training should I do if completed B.Com? Total expenses of SAP Training?
  3. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  5. SAP HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  6. What are the benefits of doing SAP Training for Commerce graduate?
  7. Can I get job if pursuing SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
  8. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  9. Is it beneficial to do SAP Training if completed MBA in Finance?
  10. List of institutes which offer SAP-ABAP Training in Delhi? Total expenses for SAP-ABAP Training?
  11. What is the fee structure for FI module?
  12. What benefit I will get in future if pursue SAP Training having completed correspondence MBA and working in Logistics department?
  13. In which company I will get job through SAP Training if completed B.Com and working in Accounts Department? Starting salary after completing SAP Training?
  14. Whether Post Graduation is necessary to do SAP FICO Training? Requirements to do SAP FICO for Distance B.Com graduate?
  15. How to do SAP after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the eligibility for SAP? I have completed B.E in IT
  17. Is it beneficial to do SAP Training if completed Distance MBA in HR?
  18. Is it necessary to do SAP Training for an experienced candidate? Eligibility to apply for MBA(HR) candidate?
7th June 2017, 02:28 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do SAP training while doing B.Com course in parallel?

Yes. It is a good choice of opting for SAP Training along with your B.Com course. But I would suggest you to go for Training from the end of your 2nd year Graduation or from the beginning of your final year Graduation.

Due to this you will complete your Training and be ready for job opportunities by the time you complete your Graduation.

SAP is a ERP Technology which offers many modules.

Since you are B.Com, I would suggest you to opt for SAP in FICO. The curation duration would be around 6 months in most of the Institutes.

After you complete the Training, I would suggest you to do certification as well.

Because for Freshers, it is difficult to get job on SAP without doing certification.

SAP FICO is a ever green area. You will be having good career scope and
number of job opportunities.

After working for couple of years and gaining good amount of experience, you will get onsite job opportunities as well.

Try to complete a small project on SAP FICO if possible which will help you to get job more easily.

If you get job on SAP immediately after B.Com, go for it and do your Post Graduation in MBA in distance mode.
7th April 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

If you are a student of B.com then you can easily join SAP Training Course. With the help of SAP Training you can work in different Modules like SAP FICO, SAP ABAP, SAP CO, SAP HANA etc. You will work in real work projects with the help of SAP Programming.
7th April 2018, 06:32 PM
kriteshanand

If you are a student of B.com then you can easily join best SAP Training Course. With the help of SAP Training you can work in different Modules like SAP FICO, SAP ABAP, SAP CO, SAP HANA etc. You will work in real work projects with the help of SAP Programming.
8th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.com part 2 and i want to do sap FICO training with the experience of minimum 6 months till my graduation end.is there any opportunity available like this?
8th October 2021, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 subject backlog can I'm I eligible for
SAP fico??
15th December 2021, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have one subject backlog can I'm eligible or not for do SAP fico??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?