30th May 2016, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Abroad Automobile companies? What will be the interview procedure?

Hello sir, greetings to you. Myself sharad patel, i completed Diploma in Automobile engineering & cont B.Tech in Mechanical stream. I was passed Automobiles. Could you please guide me. How to get job in Abroad companies It's should recruit their employees. What will be the interview procedure.? would the give any internship in case/ pleas get me the answer.
Best regards
sharad patel

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Automobile companies of Abroad like Jaguar, Ferrari etc.?
  2. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  3. List of Car companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E. Automobile 3rd year student in India and in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  4. Job in Abroad for Automobile engineer having 10 years of experience?
  5. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  6. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  7. How can I get job in Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes in Abroad being a B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student? Should I have to appear in any competitive exam? How much salary I will get?
  8. In which country I should study MS in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How can we get a job abroad in companies like Ferrari, BMW after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Which college is better to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?
  11. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  12. Internship in Automobile Companies for B.Tech 2nd year student in India and Abroad?
  13. What are future career opportunities in automobile companies?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in automobile company after completion of B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  15. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  16. How to get a job in automobile commercial vehicle companies as DET in Tata motors
  17. Sources to know about latest vacancies and requirements for Job Abroad (UK , US, Russia)? Procedure followed to hire?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
20th January 2018, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Abroad Automobile companies? What will be the interview procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, greetings to you. Myself sharad patel, i completed Diploma in Automobile engineering & cont B.Tech in Mechanical stream. I was passed Automobiles. Could you please guide me. How to get job in Abroad companies It's should recruit their employees. What will be the interview procedure.? would the give any internship in case/ pleas get me the answer.
Best regards
sharad patel

Candidates with work experience are preferred for jobs in abroad automobile companies. Candidates with good educational score and work experience can apply for jobs in abroad automobile companies. Candidates are short listed on the basis of their performance in the interview and academic performance. It is very difficult to get a job in abroad automobile companies as fresh engineering graduates. Candidates can find the job vacancies on the internet or in the newspapers. Selection process varies from one company to another and one country to another. Sometimes candidates are interviewed by the companies through Skype also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?