12th August 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do six month summer training in DELL? Does DELL provides training facilities for Computer Engineers?

Hello sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University. After completion of I want to do six month summer training in DELL. So, please tell me how can I do this? Does DELL provides training facilities?

Related Questions:
  1. What to answer "Why I want to join Dell company"?
  2. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  3. Procedure to do 6 months Training in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM and Dell?
  4. Training from L&T for a month?
  5. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  6. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  7. How and from where can I get a one month training? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to get L&T summer training?
  9. Can I get growth opportunities in Dell through Test Associate Engineer post?
  10. Summer training for second year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  12. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  14. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  16. How to apply for training in BHEL for a month in summer?
  17. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  18. List of companies which are providing internship in MCA with stipend and live project at Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?