16th November 2010, 01:57 PM
antrikshrock785

Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?

i'm now persuing B.tech biotech(3rd yr.) from Jaipur National University(JNU), Jaipur,,, I must require summer training in the may-june month,.,, i want to do myself training on "Molecular Biology & biotechnology",.,.,,

Can u suggest on this field to do 1 to 2 month summer training or it may be exceed to 6 month training programme,.,???

I think , i got a better response form this Education & Career site,.,.,. !!!!

Thanx Alot !!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering summer training in Molecular Biology for 1 month?
  2. Summer training programme for MSc Biotechnology students?
  3. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  4. Where to do summer training in Molecular Biology for 1 month after doing 2nd year B.Tech Biotech?
  5. List of Professional courses available for Biochemistry students?
  6. Institutes for 4 months Training programme in Microbiotechnology and Molecular Bioinformatics for B.Tech Biotechnology 7th semester student?
  7. Where to do summer training in Molecular Biology or Bioinformatics?
  8. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  9. Where I can apply for Summer Training related to Molecular Microbiology in India being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) 3rd semester student?
  10. Opportunities in Indian Army for PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology student?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Name of helpful books for PhD in Science subjects entrance exam?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  14. Names of the institutes offering MSc Biotech in Delhi?
  15. Which subjects are required for Microbiology?
  16. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  17. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  18. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students? -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2011, 08:13 PM
maximumscore

Default Re: Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?

hi
1.RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY
Government of India
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology
for summer tranning 1 month, 2-3 months, 4-6 months or 7-12 months.

2.Hash BioTech Labs Private Limited conducts functional training programs in the field of Micro Biology and Biotechnology.

3.Bioaxis DNA research centre. Hyderabad training programs in the field of molicular Biology and Biotechnology.

4.INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY training programs in the field of molicular Biology and Biotechnology.
BEST OF LUCK.
29th March 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?

i am btech biotech 3rd year student and want to do summer training .plz send me the institutes which provide the training my e mail id is [email protected].
30th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hi am doing my 3rd yr(6th sem) btech biotechnology in Adhiyamaan college of Engineering.i need a mini project in stem cell therapy.plz send institute providing mini project at New Delhi.my email id is [email protected]
1st April 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

where to do training in food biotech????? in delhi ncr
13th February 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

helo sir ,i m Anuj Gupta ,i mpersuing M,Sc biotech 2nd sem from Amity University ,i want to do summer training of 2 month in immunology,molecular biology,plant biotechnology,so kindly suggest me best nationals labs or suggest me mini project on the above field to my gmail address [email protected], please kindly inform me as early as possible. thank you sir.
30th March 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,i am keerthana b.tech biotechnology 3rd student....i want 1 month summer training about my department ....please give me any ideas????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?