3rd August 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do 6 months Training in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM and Dell?

Hello Sir, I am Amitpal Singh. I am doing B.Tech from Khalsa College of Engineering and Technology, Amritsar from CSE stream. I would like to do 6 months training in my 8th semester. Please tell me the procedure to do 6 months Training in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM and Dell..etc.,

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  3. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  5. What are the job prospects in B.Tech ECE branch?
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  11. Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  13. How can I do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  15. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?
  17. How can I join a Software company having done B.Tech?
  18. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
15th September 2016, 05:42 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Procedure to do 6 months Training in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM and Dell?

As you are a Computer Science Student, any of these companies would be good for you to have internship. Please follow the details below

>> The best way is to apply individually in these companies.

Firstly, make a good resume and apply for the domain you want to go for internship. Don't forget to mention your previous work or the things/projects that you have done. Once they select you or allow you they will either call you or email you. After that you have to go through a small interview. If you a re selected you are ready for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?