31st March 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training programme in Delhi?

respected sir/mam,

i am Rupam Priyadarshini student of E.C.E. final year and i want to take training in DRDO for summer training.what i want to do for the same???please respond me through my mail i.d. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into some good summer training programme? Is it good to do for summer training program instead of some other course?
  2. summer training at iit delhi, criteria and eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  4. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  5. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  6. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  7. Summer training programme for MSc Biotechnology students?
  8. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  10. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  11. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  12. How to do summer training from BHEL Haridwar
  13. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  14. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  16. Does CDAC provide 4 to 5 week summer training programme for B.Tech student?
  17. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  18. Summer training programme in a Govt Organization on VLSI in May-June?
4th April 2014, 06:04 PM
naughty.jha

Default Re: How to do summer training programme in Delhi?

Hello,

SoftCrayons Tech Solutions is a Leading "Summer Training Institute in Ghaziabad, Noida & Delhi-NCR". You may find us in Google with same keywords.

SoftCrayons Tech Solutions
Websites:- www.softcrayons.com
Email:- [email protected]
Phone: 01204328777 (+91)-9136366665
Address: Plot No: – 693, Sector.– 14 A, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, (U.P)
5th April 2014, 06:20 PM

Post Re: How to do summer training programme in Delhi?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4294179]respected sir/mam,

i am imran ansari student of B.Tech (civil engineering) 3rd year and i want to take training in DRDO for summer training.what i want to do for the same???please respond me through my mail i.d. [email protected]
5th April 2014, 08:10 PM
gaurav bhadouria

Default Re: How to do summer training programme in Delhi?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4294179]respected sir/mam,

i am gaurav singh bhadouria student of E.C.E. 3rd year and i want to take training in DRDO for summer training.what i want to do for the same???please respond me through my mail i.d. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?