8th February 2023, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do Vocational Training in Civil Engineering?

Sir i am a BE student of civil engineering branch i want to do vocatinal training from a good company please reply me at [email protected]

10th February 2023, 03:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Vocational Training in Civil Engineering?

Please find below the list of companies providing vocational training for Civil engineering students.

1) Talentcorp Solutions

2) People Alliance Workforce Private Limited

3) Brainsearch Consulting
12th February 2023, 11:07 AM
Ayan H.

Many construction companies offer apprenticeship programs that provide on-the-job training in civil engineering. This allows individuals to gain hands-on experience while working under the guidance of experienced professionals.

Community colleges and technical schools offer courses and certificate programs in civil engineering technology. These programs usually take one to two years to complete and provide students with the practical skills and knowledge they need to enter the workforce.

There are numerous online courses and certificate programs in civil engineering that individuals can complete at their own pace. These programs typically include video lessons, interactive simulations, and hands-on projects.

Internships provide students with the opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain valuable experience in their field. Many engineering firms offer internships to students, which can lead to full-time employment after graduation.

Regardless of the method chosen, it is important for individuals to have a strong understanding of mathematics, physics, and engineering fundamentals. They should also have good problem-solving skills and be able to work well in teams.
14th February 2023, 11:14 PM
Ar_pit

Vocational education or Vocational Education and Training (VET), also called Career and Technical Education (CTE), prepares learners for jobs that are based in manual or practical activities, traditionally non-academic and totally related to a specific trade, occupation or vocation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?