4th August 2011, 01:22 PM
samratsoumya

List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur

I m student of NIT durgapur 2nd year civil engineering,
want to do vocational traning in winter.
please inform me the organizations as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  2. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Durgapur?
  4. List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?
  5. Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply?
  6. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  8. List of Government affiliated companies offering free Vocational Training to IT 2nd year students in Kolkata? -- [New]
  9. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  10. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  11. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  12. List implant training program for B.Tech (Civil) students?
  13. Companies offering 1 month Winter Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  15. Where can I do Vocational Training in India being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  17. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  18. List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?
1st September 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur

Hey m doing my btech final year.....can i know d information regarding the major project on communication stream in ECE and how can i apply for that??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?