6th April 2011, 03:28 PM
sudinkumar

How can I get Vocational Training while in b.Tech 3rd year of Civil Engineering?

i am a b.tech 3rd year student of civil engineering stream i need a vocational training

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Vocational Training while in b.Tech 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  2. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply?
  4. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  6. How to do vocational training while doing B.Tech Mechanical engineering 3rd year? -- [New]
  7. Vocational Training in any reputed company for Civil student?
  8. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  9. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  12. Where can I do Vocational Training in India being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  14. Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  15. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  16. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  17. How to apply for Vocational training during 3rd year B.pharma course?
  18. Is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited offered Vocational Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
16th June 2011, 11:30 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get Vocational Training while in b.Tech 3rd year of Civil Engineering?

If you want to do vacational training you should do following things:
1>make a nice resume(or cv)....just tell him about your interest and what you study upto.
2>just search for the HR email id for internet or by your contact of realitive.
3>just post your resume to as many as good company possible.
4>there are some institute like ias,iisc which also giving internship....there dates coming around nov-dec for summer training.....in that also u have to send your cv according to that they do selection.
so, best of luck buddy for your future
16th June 2011, 06:51 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: How can I get Vocational Training while in b.Tech 3rd year of Civil Engineering?

hello sir
all you have to do is to choose an institute from where you can do vocational training..
after that you make a application requesting that you want to do training from that institute and submit to you T.P.O in your college.
best of luck...
18th June 2011, 09:06 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

if you go to core companies with the permission of your college you can get vocational training there.
30th June 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

pl inform the name of the companies for vocational trainingincivil engineering in summer season. SAPTARSHI NARAYAN SINGHA
24th February 2012, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do vocational training from iocl .i belogs to chemical enginer.what should i do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?