7th April 2023, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get implant training in Ashok leyland?

I am Achu Harikrishna.P doing 3rd year mechanical engineering at CSI Institute of Technology, Kanyakumari. I would like to do implant training in your organization with our four class students. So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in Ashok leyland. And also please give me some good companies in kerala. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:
[email protected]

13th April 2023, 06:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get implant training in Ashok leyland?

Procedure to get implant training in Ashok leyland:-

Ashok Leyland are the automobile manufacturing companies. You must have some reference to get a implant training in Ashok Leyland. If you did not have any reference, then you can use college reference also. Take a recommendation letter from the "Placement Cell" of your college and attach your application with that recommendation.
Summit the application in HR department of Ashoka Leyland in which you are aspiring to do implant training.
If GM ( HR ) approved your application, then you can start implant training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?