9th September 2016, 04:08 PM
gopinath.kesavan

How to apply for implant training at TVS or Ashok Leyland?

I am gopinath pursuing final year mechanical engineering. May i know how to apply for the implant training in Ashok Leyland and TVS
Please, reply my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  2. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  4. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  5. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Tamilnadu from Ashok Leyland or Ford for a Mechanical student?
  6. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for implant training after Automobile engineering at Royal Enfield, Bosch and Ashok Leyland? -- [New]
  9. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a job in Ashok Leyland, TVS and Nissan after Automobile engineering?
  11. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in TVS Motors? When will it be conduct?
  13. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  15. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  16. How to apply for the 6 months training at Ashok Leyland Ltd. in Automobile engineering? Which branch of company will be better for me?
  17. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  18. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
31st August 2017, 07:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for implant training at TVS or Ashok Leyland?

TVS or Ashok Leyland are the leading automobile manufacturing companies. You must have some reference to get implant training in TVS or Ashok Leyland. If you didn't have any reference, then you can use college reference also. Take a recommendation letter from the 'Placement cell" of your college and attach you application with that recommendations. Submit the application in HR department of TVS or Ashok Leyland in which you are aspiring to do implant training.
If GM (HR) approved your application, then you can start implant training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?