4th July 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Tamilnadu from Ashok Leyland or Ford for a Mechanical student?

Hello sir, I am pursuing Mechanical Engineering and after completion of it I want to do Implant Training in Tamilnadu from Ashok Leyland or Ford. So, please tell me procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  3. How to apply for implant training at TVS or Ashok Leyland?
  4. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  5. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  8. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  9. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for implant training after Automobile engineering at Royal Enfield, Bosch and Ashok Leyland? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  14. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  17. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  18. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2016, 12:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Tamilnadu from Ashok Leyland or Ford for a Mechanical student?

Ashok Leyland offers internship to pre final and final year candidates from technical background. Selection is done on the basis of C.V. and technical skills of the candidates. So you simply have to send your c.v along with application for internship. If your c.v. match with the requirements of Ashok Leyland, then you will be called for interview. After clearing the interview, you can start your internship with any project of Ashok Leyland. Also you will got some stipend during your internship as per the company's policy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?