7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship at Airport Authority of India?

How to apply for internship at Airport Authority of India? Can you please give me the steps which we need to follow for the same? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the internship? Awaiting for the response on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?
  2. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
  3. How can i do internship in Public Relation at Airport Authority of India?
  4. Can i apply for Airport Authority of India after B.Tech in Computer Science stream?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  6. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  7. Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?
  8. Can I apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?
  9. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  10. Which are the government jobs available after PG in communication systems?
  11. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  12. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  13. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  14. Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?
  15. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  17. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  18. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
12th September 2016, 02:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship at Airport Authority of India?

The application process depends on which airport you are applying. In most major airports, if you are in your 3rd year, you can apply for internship at Airport Authority of India.

They also have winter internship program. To find out when they are accepting, the best way is to visit the airport information desk, where they will help you out.

There are three ways to apply:

> Employee Referral: It will be best if you have any friend/relative working there. They can help you apply directly to the communication department.

> College Referral: Contact the training and placement department of your college. Submit a letter stating that you want to do internship and send an email to the Airport Director. Attach a resume with necessary documents and a NOC. If they send you an acknowledgement, then you can start your internship. It is really very easy.

> Direct Communication: Most airports have a training office/engineering department so, you can directly go and contact them for the internship details.
12th September 2016, 03:42 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you want to do internship at Airport authority of India then you will need a reference. If your friend or relative is working there then they can help you to get an internship. Second way is the training cell department of your college. You can talk to them and they will surely help you. Some airports have training office also so you can contact them directly there. I hope it will help you. Thanks.
20th April 2018, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

My daughter she is now 3 year computer science engineer in student ,will internship in Airport Authority in winter time. Can you help me how to proceed.
18th November 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am doing MBA in operation and i want to do internship in Airport authority of India in operation department, i have no any reference, can you help me out how to proceed.
26th January 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year Electronics and communication Engineering Department. I want to do the internship in Airport in 3 year. How can I apply it?? What is the time period of the internship??
15th March 2019, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I am ME Avionics 1 year student in MIT Chennai,
How can I apply for Summer internship.
1st June 2019, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply in AAI winter training in Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata. As a 3rd year student in B. Tech. of Electrical Engineering, how to apply there for my training?
11th July 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am complete aeronautical engineering i want to do internship on airport for grow up technical knowledge.
8th August 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year .. ece dept i want to apply for internship .. can you tell me how to apply and what are the criteria for internship
14th November 2019, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I am a BBA aviation management student, currently I am in 3rd year, I want to get internship in kempegowda international airport Bangalore.
6th December 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my MBA Aviation management from Pune and I was to do Internship In airport ie Pune airport ...How can I apply for this...Please guide me..
9th June 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Actually recently I completed my diploma in aviation in ground handling and cabin crew so I need internship in vizag
13th June 2022, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I need intership in aeronautical enginneeing based in airport practical intership i need how to apply
14th April 2023, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i want internship at patna airport
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?