3rd September 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle while doing M.Tech?

Hi,

this is sandhya. currently i am doing Mtech 1st. i want to know the process that how get a internship in a company.

Thank you

Sandhya

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  3. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  4. How to get internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle while doing M.Tech? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  6. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  11. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  12. How to apply for company internships ike TCS Cogny
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  16. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  17. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
8th September 2014, 02:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle while doing M.Tech?

You can get internship in these companies after the completion of your 1st year of M.Tech. You can do the research work in your M.Tech project in the Research& Development area in these companies.
To apply in these companies you need to complete the online application and registration through the company websites and submit the resume. You also need to mention the area of interest of project. Once your resume is selected and you are shortlisted, you will be called for a test or an interview. Based upon performance in interview internships are given to the candidates. To apply go to the company website and select internships section there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?