23rd December 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?

hi
This is Swetha Nerella. I am doing III B.tech IT. I want to apply for 45 days internship in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, oracle etc... I may have some references, but I don't know how to apply.... please help me...
My mail id is
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for 45 days Internship in TCS, Infosys, IBM and Oracle being a B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  5. Internship for 45 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Oracle for MCA 2nd semester student?
  6. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  9. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  14. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  16. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd December 2011, 07:37 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?

helloo

there are many job opportunities in the govt sector if you want to know about the core jobs then there will be a very minimum

but if you want govt jobs in general category there are plenty of jobs for you

they vary again

High end jobs

Medium Jobs

Low level Jobs

High End Jobs are

->IAS/IPS/IFS all the other civil

Services

->IES/IFS

->Police Recruitment

->SSC

Mid Range Jobs

These are jobs like

->Railway Jobs

->Milatary Navy Army and so on

->JTO jobs in telecom Industry

Low Range Jobs

->Constable jobs

->System Engineers

->Electrical Dept

and so on are called as the low range jobs

this evaluation of Jobs is not done by the salaries they get but done by the reputation name and fame they get in the society

Hope you understood

Regards

And also:

With B.Tech in IT you have numerous of scope wide open in IT sector and govt sector as well.
Post your resume in naukri.com and apply in Infosys,TCS and wipro.
For govt sector and PSU,SAIL is conducting exam for BE(IT) graduates for selection as MT(Tech).
Check at www.sail.co.in
29th January 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?

I am a student of B.Tech IT(3rd year). What is the procedure to apply for 1 month summer training in WIPRO OR TCS OR INFOSYS?
29th January 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

HI M SRIKANTH B.TECH 4YR 2ND SEM.. SO I WANT TO DO APPRENTIS OR INTERNSHIP FOR 6 MONTHS. I DONO HOW TO APPLY PLZ HELP ME
my id. [email protected] ph:8019650120.. if any cmpny offrring plz call me
4th February 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i m priti ,3rd year B.tech(IT) student. i want to do internship in TCS,infosys,HCL,wipro,but i don,t know how to apply .s0 please help me out
my id is [email protected]
10th February 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for internship in companies like ibm,HCL,,please tell me as soon as possible m a Btech 3yr CSE student...my email id is:[email protected]
14th February 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for internship in companies like ibm,HCL,,please tell me as soon as possible m a Btech 3yr student...my email id is:[email protected]
16th February 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

hey hi i am n.ch.keerthi priya doing my b.tech 3rd year cse. i want to apply for any internship for companies like TCS,IBM,DELL,HCL,COGNIGENT,INFOSYS,WIPRO AND SO ON.............. so will you suggest me @ [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hi I am juli from orissa pursuing my btech in 2rd yr information technology.I want to apply for 2 months internship or training in any of the well reputed software companies in India and also do the courses like java ,.net at the same time.please help me suggesting how to apply for the same,my mail id is [email protected]
24th February 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

hii m saurabh. i m b-tech 3 yr student doing my engineering in computer science field from BKBIET , PILANI. i want to do my internship from tcs, infosys , OR IBM so can u tell me how and where should i apply for them..?? i have my cv ready..
Plz mail me at [email protected] if u have any relevant information about it.
2nd March 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sonal. i am btech 3rd year student pursuing in computer science and engg.want to do my internship from tcs, infosys ,HCL or IBM so can u tell me how and where should i apply for them..?
Plz mail me at [email protected] .
15th March 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation in BCS.now i want to do my MBA specialization in MBA System. what should i do.is there any scope for this.
22nd March 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

hi i am utkarsh. i am btech 3rd year student pursuing in computer science and engg from VIT University,Vellore.I want to do my internship from any good IT company like Tcs,Wipro,Cognizant etc. so can u tell me how and where should i apply for them..?
22nd March 2012, 07:12 PM
utk53

hi i am utkarsh. i am btech 3rd year student pursuing in computer science and engg from VIT University,Vellore.I want to do my internship from any good IT company like TCS,Wipro,HCL etc so can u tell me how and where should i apply for them..?

8th April 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hello...i am a student of b.tech (cse)...i want to do 6 mnth training in java or android..please suggest me any company..and please tell how to apply at that company....plz ....
my e-mail id is [email protected]
14th April 2012, 07:27 PM
maya_sarabhai

Dear friend..........
IBM is the top most MNC company. So the criteria is too high. The training of IBM is the better than other software company.

The eligibility criteria for TCS :-

1) You must score 65% in through out in career.

2)Backlog are not allowed.

3)Maximum 1 years gape are allowed.

If you have 65% through out then you are eligible otherwise not.

You are now in final year so you can try to cover 65% in through out.

wish you all the best..........
14th April 2012, 10:51 PM
sky bhalodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
This is Swetha Nerella. I am doing III B.tech IT. I want to apply for 45 days internship in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, oracle etc... I may have some references, but I don't know how to apply.... please help me...
My mail id is
[email protected]
First be sure that the companies provides that kind of training and if they provides then go to the company on basis of some references and ask the detail thing about the training and what kind of documents will be needed .
. After knowing the various details about company then go to your college and print out the application in which include the name of the company , number of days for training and date , then sign the application from your head of the dapartment .
. When you will go to the company then see that application to it .
19th April 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone!
I am Mayank Tiwari, I'll Pass my 3rd yead this july and want to do internship in any IT company in chandigarh.
if you can help me please mail me at
[email protected]
2nd May 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i'm santosh patil i 'll clear my 3rd year of be by end of june... so please suggest me how to get internship in any top IT companies... please mail me at [email protected]........
Thaking you......
22nd May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

iam sabya btech 3rd yr. want to do inter ship tcss, wipro ,infosys.please brighten me.email:[email protected]
3rd June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i m deepika, btech 3rd yr.I want 2 know the procedure to apply in companies like dell,ibm,tcs,wipro etc...what is the initial procedure such as application form or something and how and from where we can get ????if u can help me plz mail me at dm.deepika20gmail.com
10th June 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing BE in CSE?

Hi,
This is swathi u, BE 3rd yr. I want 2 know the procedure to apply in companies like dell,ibm,tcs,wipro etc...what is the initial procedure such as application form or something and how and from where we can get ????
can you plz help me in this....
mail me to [email protected]
1st July 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name s malasakant josh i have completed my M.sc mathematics can i get any jobs in ibm, wipro, infosis, tcs etc... Such IT compenies plz inform on following no 919731495143
9th July 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i am a btech 3rd year cs student ......i wnt to know How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
plz mail me at [email protected]
30th August 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam chaya i want to do internship in WIPRO company iam in final year my total aggregate is 73% but idont no how to apply can u tell me about this plz my email [email protected]
31st August 2012, 01:03 AM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

IBM is the top most MNC company. So the criteria is too high. The training of IBM is the better than other software company.

The eligibility criteria for TCS :-

1) You must score 65% in through out in career.

2)Backlog are not allowed.

3)Maximum 1 years gape are allowed.

If you have 65% through out then you are eligible otherwise not.

You are now in final year so you can try to cover 65% in through out.

Thanks
10th September 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing MCA from BHU.i have completed my graduation in 2002 .it's my 3rd semester of MCA. tell me to which companies i should pay attention for placement?
my email is [email protected]
5th October 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir/madam. I am chitra pursuing final year engg B.TECH(IT) i am interested to do the final yr project in companies like hcl,wipro,infy. SO how can i apply to that .Please tell me how to apply because my title is about cloud security from single to multi cloud.I am waiting for ur reply sir.My mail id: [email protected]
7th October 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i'm a student of B.tech.7 sem student..i want apply for internship(6 months) in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM.......plz send me info. my [email protected]
12th October 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

im a student of B.tech.5 sem student..i want apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM.......plz send me info. my e-mail is - [email protected]
12th October 2012, 10:50 AM
mstar816

im a student of B.tech.5 sem student..i want apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM.......plz send me info. my e-mail is [email protected]
25th October 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am Miss Jinal Bagadiya. I am passed my Excecutive of Company Secretary in 2012. Now I am looking for the internshio for Company Secretary in one of the listed company. like TCS, Infosys etc... if u know any vacancy kindly contact on my E-Mail ID [email protected].
28th October 2012, 01:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dear Friend ...

You must register with the below sites to apply for Internships ...

You must have completed Graduation from a Recognized university

You must have secure 60% minimum

No backlogs

Upload your Details .... in

www.quikr.com

www.chetanasforum.com

www.shine.com

www.timesjobs.com

www.naujri.com

ALL THE BEST
13th November 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for internship in companies like ibm,HCL,oracle,tcs,infosys,please tell me as soon as possible m a Btech 3yr CSE student...my email id is:[email protected]
15th November 2012, 09:33 AM
SHIV .

Eligibility criteria for TCS :-You must score 65% in through out in career.Backlog are not allowed.Maximum 1 years gape are allowed.If you have 65% through out then you are eligible otherwise not.
3rd December 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hi....I am srujana doing B.Tech(final year cse). I have interest to do internships in any organization.please send related information to my e-mailid if you have......
my ID:[email protected]
24th December 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

hi ....i am jay prakash thakur.i 'll clear my 3rd year of be by end of june... so please suggest me how to get internship in any top IT companies.my email-id [email protected]
3rd January 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Tech IT(3rd year). What is the procedure to apply for 1 month summer training in WIPRO OR TCS OR INFOSYS?
checkout for advertisement in google ads.....or otherwise just google n get phone nos of hr's!!!
3rd January 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hello..i am Mayank Agrawal i am persuing B.tech and i am in a third year from electronics and communication branch and i want do internship so please give me the process for how to apply for internship
my Mail Id is
[email protected]
[email protected]
21st January 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

hello...i am a student of b.tech (cse)...i want to do 6 mnth training in java or android..please suggest me good company of noida n gurgaon..and please tell how to apply at that company....plz ....
2nd February 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello.. i am a student of biotechnology II yr.. i want to apply for internship ii companies, How to apply? my e-mail id is drdhanam@hotmail plz
7th February 2013, 06:25 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hello Dear Friend ...

No backlogs

www.quikr.com

www.chetanasforum.com

www.shine.com

www.timesjobs.com

www.naujri.com

ALL THE BEST
7th February 2013, 06:26 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hello Dear Friend ...

No backlogs

www.quikr.com

www.chetanasforum.com

www.shine.com

www.timesjobs.com

www.naujri.com

ALL THE BEST
2nd March 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

plz give me an idea how to get internships in it companies...if possible post the contact nos. of hr's..
3rd May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hi
This is Prashant Bharti. I am doing B.tech C.S.E. I want to apply for 45 days internship in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, oracle etc... I may have some references, but I don't know how to apply.... please help me...
My mail id is
[email protected]@gmail.com
31st July 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

HI M RITANWITA DHAR B.TECH 4YR 1ND SEM.. SO I WANT TO DO APPRENTIS OR INTERNSHIP FOR 3/6/9 MONTHS. I DONO HOW TO APPLY PLZ HELP ME
my id. [email protected]
28th September 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

hello i am in b.tech 3rd year and want to apply for internships how do i apply.. i have done ccna... and plz tell me good companies for internships in networking.. plz mail me... my id is [email protected]
30th September 2013, 11:33 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend..................

there are many job opportunities in the govt sector if you want to know about the core jobs then there will be a very minimum

but if you want govt jobs in general category there are plenty of jobs for you

they vary again

High end jobs

Medium Jobs

Low level Jobs

High End Jobs are

->IAS/IPS/IFS all the other civil

Services

->IES/IFS

->Police Recruitment

->SSC

Mid Range Jobs

These are jobs like

->Railway Jobs

->Milatary Navy Army and so on

->JTO jobs in telecom Industry

Low Range Jobs

->Constable jobs

->System Engineers

->Electrical Dept

and so on are called as the low range jobs

this evaluation of Jobs is not done by the salaries they get but done by the reputation name and fame they get in the society

best of luck......
thank you......
23rd October 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hai,this is mani.studying B.E final cse.how can i apply internship program in companies like tcs,wipro,infosys,hcl,.and so on.my mail id:[email protected]
11th November 2013, 10:48 AM
anuradhakumari99

hello...i am a student of mca i want to do 6 mnth training in java or android..please suggest me any company..and please tell how to apply at that company....plz ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?