12th August 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

hello! sir i am Neha OF BTECH 3rd year and want to apply for internship in companies like infosys,tcs,ibm...please help me out....
In summer vacations i want to do and wanted to apply now...
my id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?
  2. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  6. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  10. How can I apply for Internship in Infosys/TCS being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  11. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  13. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  14. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  15. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
17th January 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

how to apply for internship in tcs............?
17th January 2013, 11:05 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

yes. you can apply for internship in these companies but chances are better that you get one if you hail from elite colleges or universities of India.
Anyways, don't get dishearten. the point is to try. keep trying.

-> you can upload your resume in job portals like timesjobs, naukri.com, monster, etc., and search for internships. Keep looking and keep applying.

-> Some websites like internfever, etc., exclusively provide internships for graduation students, you can also apply there.

-> If you are good at a particular skill (ex: .Net/ Java). you can directly work on projects online. elance.com, freeelance.com are the websites that is an interface between employers and jobseekers.

-> Many companies will have a student corner on their official website where you can look for internships.

Many Ways, right. So keep trying. there is no better experience than working yourself.

Good Luck!
18th January 2013, 11:02 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello! sir i am Neha OF BTECH 3rd year and want to apply for internship in companies like infosys,tcs,ibm...please help me out....

Dear Aspirant,

For the summer internship you need to get updated the notifications released by the following companies.

They will release the notifications.

By which you can apply for it through a request letter to the head of that internship program.

After a good request letter you could have a great chance of getting permission from the concerned company.

So its better to have a look on the notifications of the following companies.Which offer the internships and also the knowledge for the projects.

Firstly dont see that the company will teach you.They only guide you rest work should be done by you.

Thats the advantage and also the disadvantage for a average student.

So there also a other solution.If you have an team leader has a relative in a top company.You could request him and get the reference and do your intern in that particular company.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
18th January 2013, 02:17 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

Quote:
how to apply for internship in tcs............?
To apply for summer internship students of B.tech with minimum CGPA of 7.25 & above at the end of semester VI and registered in your practice school during VIII.
Duration: Semester VIII(B.tech)

Process of selection:
1. Written test consisting of Technical and Aptitude Questions
2. Technical & HR rounds after written test.

If your college has not practice school, You will sent application to the company address. they will send acknowledgement card. After that you will submit no objection letter to that company.

Process requirements:
Two sets of Resume and Copies Grade sheets can be send to company address.

Good luck
18th January 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, i am doing my B.E graduation in EEE.I want to study extra course which is related to EEE. I am thinking to study AUTOMATION course. Is it fine sir/madam?
7th April 2013, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2560149]hello! sir i am Neha OF BTECH 3rd year and want to apply for internship in companies like infosys,tcs,ibm...please help me out....
7th April 2013, 05:40 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Hello Aspirant,

It is good to hear that you are a student of B.Tech in third year & interested to build up your career.Keep it up.

In order to get internship in Infosys,TCS,IBM,you should contact these companies offices in your location or were you want to do internship either in person or send a mail to these companies.You will be in a position to know the terms & conditions for internship in these companies.

Then If you fulfill the conditions,you will need to get your name recommended by
your college/Institute.Then you will be admitted for internship in the respective company & you will get a certificate in this concerned after submission of your project.

In general a form is issued by the company to get the bio-data of the candidate which are required to be attested/recommended by any staff working there.Some companies take some fees for internship & some impart it free of cost.

So,pl.do contact the concerned companies & know the fact.

Thanks & the best wishes.

11th November 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir im mayank of B.Erd year & want to apply inernship in compnies like infosys tcs,ibm please help me i want to do and apply now
27th December 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student in computer engineering and i want to apply for traing with stipend.
26th February 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student from IETE am i eligible to apply for intrenship in ibm? please reply
4th March 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I am b.tech 3rd year Computer Science Student . I want to do summer internship from companies like TCS,IBM,Wipro ,infosys so please sir tell me procedure how to apply in these companies if we don't have any source in that companies...
My email id is :[email protected]
4th March 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year student i wanna do internship in companies like tcs,ibm..... please help out to do.....
my id is- [email protected]
10th February 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

hello! sir i am supriya OF BTECH 3rd year (CSE) and want to apply for internship in companies like infosys,tcs,ibm...please help me out....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?