8th February 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in MNC companies when am doing B.Tech Electronics?

i am b.tech final year student can i get internship in mncs or Indian telecom companies?

Related Questions:
16th May 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in MNC companies when am doing B.Tech Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am b.tech final year student can i get internship in mncs or Indian telecom companies?

Procedure for applying internship is differs from one MNC to another. In some MNCs, candidates can apply online for an internship and some have an offline mode wherein you have to get an application form and apply for an internship. Some of the MNCs take the students through employee referrals and others through internship portals. Candidates have to apply for internships as per the requirement of the particular MNC. Most of the MNCs offer internships to the B.Tech Electronics students. To get an internship in a MNC, you can contact your college Training and Placement Cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?