2nd March 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I write a letter to the company for Summer Internship?

Hello all,
Can you help me to know how to write a
letter to the company asking for summer internship.
I want to do internship so tell me the format of letter.
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  2. How may I do summer internship in any reputed company? I've completed my 2nd year
  3. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course?
  4. What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  5. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  6. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  8. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  10. Will I be getting any confirmation letter while doing internship? What will be proof of doing internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for training in IBM?
  12. How to apply for internships in companies for my project work being a candidate of B.E in EEE?
  13. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best company for Civil engineering summer internship?
  15. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  16. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in reputed company? When the forms will be out?
  18. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
16th May 2017, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I write a letter to the company for Summer Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello all,
Can you help me to know how to write a
letter to the company asking for summer internship.
I want to do internship so tell me the format of letter.
Thank you in advance

You can apply for a summer internship with basic details like name, age, address etc., cover letter and resume. The purpose of attaching a cover letter is to give the employer about your experience and skills. The letter should contain background information on what you are studying. You should also mention something about the organization and their projects. You should also mention your contact information in the letter. You should also attach a resume along with the letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?