4th February 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Will I get internship in L&T after completion of Civil Engineering?

Will I be able to get internship in L&T after completing my undergradute program in Civil engineering?

Related Questions:
16th May 2017, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get internship in L&T after completion of Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I be able to get internship in L&T after completing my undergradute program in Civil engineering?

It is difficult to get an internship in L & T after completion of civil engineering. L & T offer internship for 3rd and 4th year of engineering students in the disciplines like civil, mechanical, electrical, electronics and instrumentation. You can apply for internships through employee referral in L & T. It is very difficult to get an internship without referral in L & T. You can apply for L & T Build India Scholarship Program to pursue M.Tech at IIT Madras and IIT Delhi. Those who students who have passed first class graduates in civil/electrical engineering from a recognized university with over 60% marks (in 10th and 12th also) are eligible to apply to the program. Candidate’s age should not be more than 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?