21st August 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get seat or admission in private or government college for internship?

Sir,
My Daughter Tarannum Fatima studying in IV year from "Al Badar Dental College" Gulberga (Karnataka State) need to go for Internship in Hyderabad.
Kindly advise and how to get the Seat or Admission in a private or Govt. College for Internship.

Thanking you

Looking forward.

Mohammed Abdul Rafeeq

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
  2. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  3. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  4. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  5. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
  6. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
  7. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  8. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  10. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores?
  11. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. How to get a seat in government or private college after scoring 189 cutoff
  14. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  15. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  16. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  17. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  18. How can a private student pursue BDS internship in any government college?
1st February 2018, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get seat or admission in private or government college for internship?

Internship is totally a different thing and there are no seats or admission kind of thing. You need to contact the concerned company or institute and apply for internship.

Selection for internship is mostly through interview and your academic career will also be important. Hence, just contact the concerned organisation for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?