25th October 2011, 11:41 AM
monika1832

Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?

Can i do internship from some government college after completing my final year from private college? If yes, then what is the procedure? If there is any exam to get admission for internship in government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  2. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Internship in any Government college in Kolkata for BDS final year student? -- [New]
  4. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. How to change dental college to do internships?
  7. Can I do Internship from some government college after doing BDS Final year from private college?
  8. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Government college for MBBS final year student in Karnataka?
  10. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  11. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  13. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  14. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  15. What is the criteria for doing 1 year BDS internship?
  16. How to get seat or admission in private or government college for internship?
  17. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]

17th September 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?

can i get list of dental colleges and hospitals valid for internship in delhi after doing BDS from private college of haryana?

13th October 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?

can i do internship from some government college after ding bds final year from private college? what is the procedure?

16th January 2014, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 4yrs b.d.s course in Tamil Nadu .now I would like to do my 1 yr internship in Kerala.is it possible and what colleges ??

29th April 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How can i get seat for Internship from a private Dental College to a Government or Private College?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?