24th October 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get summer internship at BHEL?

I am doing B.Tech in Electronics & Communication in NIT-Sikkim. I am going to my 6th semester from January. I want to know how to get summer internship in BHEL.

25th October 2014, 06:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get summer internship at BHEL?

You can surely apply for summer internship in BHEL, if you are a B.Tech Electronics and Communication students from NIT, Sikkim. B.Tech 2nd year and 3rd year students are eligible to apply for internship from BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited), which is a PSU company.

You have to contact the HR manager of BHEL and after that you have to send your Resume with all the documents and reference letter from your colleges Principal or Head of Department.

If your application is considered appropriate then you will surely be allowed to do your summer internship from BHEL.

For more information about career at BHEL visit http://careers.bhel.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?