25th November 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get training from a reputed Civil department in Kolkata?

I am a 4th year student of civil engineering. I want to do the training in a reputed department related to civil in Kolkata. Kindly help me. My email id:- [email protected].

26th November 2017, 11:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get training from a reputed Civil department in Kolkata?

In order to do Training from Civil department in Kolkata, you are required to follow certain procedure. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Or candidates who are doing their 3rd year or final year of B.E/ B.Tech are also eligible to apply.

>> You are required to contact the HR department first and then you need to get the application form from the institute.

>> If you have any referral working there, it takes very less time to get permission from the organization.

>> Besides this, you are required to get approval letter from your college's administrative office in order to do training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?