4th January 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?

I would like to know about the civil companies which offers training to perusing civil engineers .
i have given my 2nd year b.tech exam and very much forward for my summer training. i am doing my engineering from BESU,SHIBPUR kolkata and looking to do my training in kolkata or jamshedpur or ranchi. i have mentioned the places according to my preferences.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  2. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  4. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  5. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
  6. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  7. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  8. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I go for summer training in HINDALCO and TATA Cummins Jamshedpur?
  10. Companies providing training for 15 days in Summer Vacation in Jharkhand for IT students?
  11. During summer vacation training which course to do between J2EE, C#.Net, VB.Net?
  12. How should I apply for summer training?
  13. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  14. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  15. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  16. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  17. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  18. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
10th January 2014, 09:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to do some vocational training courses after your 2nd year B.Tech exam. Vocational training courses are of great importance as they not only enrich the knowledge of the students but also give knowledge out of the main course and a touch of professionalism.

There are many companies in and around Kolkata which gives vocational training to the civil engineering students. The companies are as follows :-

-BSNL
-CMC
-DVC
-HP
-TATA STEEL (Jamshedpur)
-PSUs (Ranchi & Jamshedpur)
-Kolkata Electricity Corporation
-Railways
-AAI
4th June 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?

sir
my branch is mechanical..
tell me that sir...i want to do 90 days training programme .
what is the procedure of it
30th May 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED 2ND YEAR OF B.TECH OF APPLIED ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENT ENGG. CAN I TAKE THE SUMMER VACATION TRAINING IN BSNL IN KOLKATA
3rd September 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED 2ND YEAR OF B.TECH OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING. How to get Vocational Training in any company??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?